Back To Blogging

There has been a significant time lapse since the last time I blogged and the only thing I can say is, I missed this. A few years back I had started this blog to share my life as a new Kinship Mom and when things got a little nutty I stopped to focus on my family exclusively. So let me reintroduce myself.

My name is Renee. I'm a mom of four beautiful boys and wife to the best husband in the world. My husband and I have been together since we were in high school. We've had our ups and downs, but we have always found a way to over come the struggles together and come out stronger than ever before. My oldest son just turned 10 and has taken to asking people to call him JJ. Never mind the fact that he doesn't have a single j in his first, middle, or last name. Dom is an avid sports enthusiast. He specifically loves biking, swimming, and basketball. My second son is the ham of the bunch. Sometimes Markus says things that cause Sean and I to have to leave the room so we can laugh without offending him, but tis the life of an 8 year old. Markus usually goes by Bug or Buggy and he is quite the social butterfly. He loves meeting people and learning about different cultures and traditions. Next up is my 2 year old ball of energy, Julien. Jules is an animal lover, especially when it comes to our cats Lucky and Levi. And finally number four is Theodore at the age of 1 is a dance break master and has the most infectious laugh I have ever heard.



I've been incredibly blessed to have such a loving family. I always hoped that when I had children that they would love each other as whole heartedly as my siblings and I loved each other. With every day they grow I'm proud to see the support and genuine care they show on another. There are days where I question if we are doing it all wrong. There are days that I hide in the bathroom just to get 5 minutes of quiet. However, the good days far outweigh the bad. The days of laughter and love. Days that are filled with the proud applause for a silly dance or a painting made as a gift given at Valentine's Day. There is always love and when those bad days come we remember that it will get better, we apologize for any hurt words, and we love each other. Without end.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Meal Times

Hello there!

Getting to know us: Dominick