Getting to know us: Dominick

So we did a getting to know you quiz with Dom and Bug. Julien is still too young to fully answer some of these questions, but this is what we got.

What's your name?
Dom or Dominick (He keeps trying to tell me he wants to change his name to JJ... But I have no idea why)

How old are you?
10

What grade are you going in to?
5th

Who's your best friend?
Adam, he likes basketball and playing video games.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A basketball player or a police officer.

What sports team do you support?
Uhhh... Golden State Warriors, Celtics, and Panthers.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Super speed, so I can do everything at once.

What are the five best things about being you?
That I'm smart fast, smart, strong. I have a nice family. And I'm good at basketball.

What’s the funniest thing you've ever seen?
When Markus (brother) did a cannon ball on the trampoline and his shorts ripped.

If you had three wishes, what would they be?
That I could have a hover board, a green machine, and fifteen pairs of joggers.

What are the best and worst things about mum and dad?
Umm they love me and the worst thing about them is that... I just... Um. If I ask the for something they'll say no. Like joggers or my own fan.

Can you name one thing that scares you?
Dolls. Dolls are freakishly freaky. They scare me so much.

What do you do when you’re scared to make it less scary?
Grab my baseball bat and hide under my blankets. (This is news to me)

What’s the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you?
Let me jump on their trampoline.

Would you rather give up TV, chocolate or friends?
Chocolate, seriously.

Who are your three best role models?
Mama, Adam, and Sulo (both are friends)

Who’s the worst person in the world?
A kid named Mark. That kid tried beating me up when I was three years old.

What does heaven look like?
A place made of gold.

How do you describe me to your friends?
They wear glasses, they both have brown hair but Mama dyes it sometimes. All I describe is what you look like. (He starts laughing... But I'm not sure if there is a joke I'm missing)

What is the most disgusting thing you can think of?
On Boss Baby when they make fake throw up and it gets in the baby sitter's mouth.

What is the first thing you can remember?
Ehhh... Me playing with my cars when I was three years old when I lived at my biological mom's house.

If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why?
Spider-Man because he's my favorite superhero

If you could change one law, what would it be?
That kids were able to drive cars starting at 10 or 12. (Notice how he's 10 now and he's throwing this out there)

What’s the hardest thing about being a child?
That I'm the oldest and I have a lot of responsibilities. I get more and more chores as I get older.

If you could time-travel, where and when would you go?
In to the future to see what my life was like. Like fifteen years and I wanna know if I'm rich or if I have any kids.

Which five words describe you best – and which five words describe me best?
Um five for me smart, fast, strong, handsome, how many am I at four? Um.. and cool. Ehhh.. I'm just doing Mama. Pretty, healthy, a reader, caring, calm. (This was so funny to see him rattle them off)

What’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever heard?
That everything is possible.

What are three things you've learnt this week?
Chlorine burns on cuts, jumping on trampolines with water is dangerous, and when I watch too much TV, I can get a headache.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello there!

Family Meal Times