Getting to know us: Markus

So we did a getting to know you for Dom, now it's Buggy's turn.

What's your name?
Markus

How old are you?
7

What grade are you going in to?
3rd. I mean 4th. No I mean 3rd.

Who's your best friend?
How many? I have a lot of best friends. I guess Ethan because he's nice and amazing.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A circus clown or a construction worker for Dad. And a car maker.

What sports team do you support?
Patriots

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Super strength in case a building falls down, I can pick it up and make it like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

What are the five best things about being you?
I'm fast and strong. I'm good at tag. I'm good at Candy Land and Monopoly. And I have a nice fidget spinner. (He really struggled with this one)

What’s the funniest thing you've ever seen?
My friend, at school, his mom brought a lemon. And he's never tried it before, so he ate the middle of it and made the funniest face.

If you had three wishes, what would they be?
I had three hundred billion dollars. I was king. And I want everyone to think I'm the nicest person ever.

What are the best and worst things about mum and dad?
They love and care about me. And the worst thing is when you and Daddy get really frustrated, like when you stubbed your tow today, you swear.

Can you name one thing that scares you?
Losing my family.

What do you do when you’re scared to make it less scary?
I go to whoever is closest to me.

What’s the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you?
Help me when I get hurt. 

Would you rather give up TV, chocolate or friends?
TV

Who are your three best role models?
Mama and Daddy, Bray (His cousin), and Dominick.

Who’s the worst person in the world?
The devil

What does heaven look like?
There are people who love you there, that have died. And you get to see everyone who you missed.

How do you describe me to your friends?
They are nice and happy. They are amazing and cool. Daddy is super strong and Mama is super smart.

What is the most disgusting thing you can think of?
On Phineas and Ferb, when Doctor Doffenshmirtz is on roller skates and trips, so his head falls in a toilet.

What is the first thing you can remember?
Having two moms and two dads. Like I was living with you and Daddy, but we also visited with Georgeann and Ricky.

If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why?
Umm... I would want to be Chase from Lab Rats. why? Because he's smart, cool and can make a light saber come out of his hand.

If you could change one law, what would it be?
That anyone could do what they want as long as they ask their parents and the cops.

What’s the hardest thing about being a child?
Helping take care of my brothers. They are always running around and doing things that I can't.

If you could time-travel, where and when would you go?
Back to the dinosaur age and I would make a mark saying "Markus was here" and make a foot print so people would think I was a caveman.

Which five words describe you best – and which five words describe me best?
Smart, strong, fast, funny, and cool. And your nice, caring, you love me and Dominick, you like to read like me, and your good at math, like me.

What’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever heard?
Someone talking about me nicely.

What are three things you've learnt this week?
To like everyone no matter how they are. Umm.. That people think I'm nice. And people are amazing... Like superheroes are nice. (I laughed so hard after he said this)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Meal Times

Hello there!

Getting to know us: Dominick