Hello there!

Well then, I think some introductions are in order. 




My name is Renee. I'm 22 years old and the third child born of four. I have two older sisters, Stephanie and Aurelie, and one little brother, Aaron.







I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world. Sean and I have known each other since childhood and have been together for six years and recently married last August.


We have two little kitties, whom we love dearly. they are now over a year old and the act just like any other 1 year old: loves attention and to play. Lucky and Levi are brothers that we adopted from the ASPCA November of 2011. We love them dearly.







Sean and I also recently became foster parents to our two little cousins, Dominick and Markus. Our lives are really hectic, but it's wonderful.




This blog is a glimpse into our family life and the struggles of two 22 year-olds with no parenting experience, attempting not to give these two little handsomes any future therapy sessions.




We are so happy and proud to share with you our different and interesting story about life throwing you some curve balls. If you had asked me two years ago where I thought I'd be right about now I would have told you starting a family with Sean, and where I would have been right this is definitely not what I though I would be doing.

...It's better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Meal Times

Getting to know us: Dominick

Getting to know us: Markus